Download our new e-book: Customer‌ ‌Experience‌ ‌Fundamentals‌

Customer Recovery Callback Request – Get one more chance with your unhappy customers!

Request Callback

Have you ever thought how many customers will never buy from you again because of a small mistake or misunderstanding that took place either during the checkout process or during the shipping of an order? According to Help Scout , a typical business hears from only 4% of dissatisfied customers and the rest 96% will not voice complaint and 91% will simply never come back.

The good news is that there is a way to do it and this is why e-satisfaction was built for! Taking advantage of the increased response rates of e-satisfaction that can reach up to 45%, you now have an artillery of Customer Feedback Automations that are triggered based on how satisfied your visitors and customers are according to their feedback. A great example of these actions is the Customer Recovery Callback Request!

So the million-dollar question is…. If customers do not speak, how can I track the dissatisfied ones and understand what you can do to recover them?

convert unhappy customers to happy

What is Customer Recovery Callback Request?

Customer Recovery Callback Request is a simple, yet really powerful Customer Feedback Automation that is set in action when a dissatisfied customer provides negative feedback through e-satisfaction. In this case, instead of just saying “thank you for your feedback”, you say “Oh! We are really sorry to hear that you are not happy! If you want, you can leave us your phone and we will contact you within one working day to hear what went wrong and see if we can do something about it!”

How Customer Recovery Callback Request works?

Customer Recovery Callback Request is a set of two visuals.  The first one prompts the customer to fill an email address or phone number in a specific section, so that the e-shop’s customer support team can get in touch and resolve any issue that led to dissatisfaction. The second post is displayed only after the customer has filled the contact form and contains information regarding the time period in which the e-shop will contact back.

unhappy customers, callback action, contact unhappy customers

Both visuals can be changed and be prepared by the e-shop, so any configuration in the message or their look and feel can be made by simply changing an image.

The customer support team is acquainted of the situation, since when a customer fills a contact form, an email is instantly sent to the customer support team, letting them know that an unhappy customer wishes to be contacted.

Why activate Customer Recovery Callback Request?

Customer Recovery Callback Request is a tool that rebuilds broken e-shop – consumer relationships, and converts an unhappy customer to a delighted ambassador of the e-shop.

What is e-satisfaction?

e-satisfaction is the #1 Humanized Marketing Platform for e-Business that combines customer feedback with actual automated marketing mechanisms that aim to recover or retain your customers. e-satisfaction is used by hundreds of e-businesses, helping them to go one step closer to customer centricity.

Start today, discover the power of your customers and activate Customer Recovery Callback Request and get the second chance you deserve with the customers that want to be heard!

Click to create your FREE account