e-satisfaction.com, a platform that helps more than 270 omnichannel retailers engage their customers by combining actionable feedback with automated marketing. e-satisfaction.com is the dominant Customer Experience solution in Greece and some of the companies using our platform are AB Vassilopoulos, Leroy Merlin, Intersport, Sephora, Bodytalk, Germanos, etc. and through its platform more than 4.3 million consumers have been engaged by providing feedback, referring companies they love and helping retailers that offer good customer service stand out!
We are looking for a highly talented Customer Success Executive that can embrace the opportunity of being part of our company and join the Customer Success Team. If you are passionate about building relationships & engaging customers, understanding their needs and providing them solutions that work; as well as looking for an opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing organization, then we would love to hear from you!
What we want you to do
- Customer Success Executive is a key role for e-satisfaction.com, as you will act as a link between e-satisfaction & Customer, providing constant value for both. This hybrid role combines Customer Service & technical skills, while a bit of sales skills will be extremely useful.What you will do:● Perform effectively e-satisfaction.com platform demonstrations to new Leads and Dashboard Trial Users
● Follow up the on-boarding process of the new customers and the renewal / up-selling process of the existing customers
● Provide assistance to technical departments of the clients to help them complete installation and resolve or escalate any technical issues directly to the support team
● Continually communicate e-satisfaction.com value to customers through the entire customer lifecycle, including their renewal process
● Develop a deep understanding of the customer goals and challenges, offering best‐practice advice and presenting solutions available within e-satisfaction.com platform
● Maintain and optimize online content that is available to educate customers and explain to them how they can use e-satisfaction.com features (e.g. blog posts, case studies, how-to articles)
● Give input to the Product team to enhance services features based on clients feedback
● Maintain up to dated CRM & other tools that are being used internally, e.g Hubspot, Intercom
We are a team of young, talented and passionate individuals, with experience and expertise in web development, market research, digital marketing, and e-commerce. We love what we do, and we truly believe that e-satisfaction.com is a global solution, which is already on the take-off track. We love talking, we love creating and we are in the stage of selling what we have made to real customers and this is the best period a startup can be (before its next funding round, which is almost there)! We work as a team and we win as a team, so we are looking for new members to join our team, innovate and succeed!
What we are looking for
● 1-3 years of experience in customer success, customer support or account management functions within a software or Saas company
● Proven communicator with exceptional written and verbal communications skills, in both Greek & English
● Technical aptitude with the ability to learn new technology quickly
● Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and thriving under pressure
● Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer engagement
● Strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
What do we offer
● Competitive remuneration package according to candidate experience, company laptop
● Ongoing training in new technologies and new fields you want to explore
● A working environment built to help you create. Be yourself and enjoy creating new exciting stuff
● The most important part of our offering is to be a vital part of a highly growing company, with an established customer base and a solid orientation to the international market.
If you fit for this position send us your CV at email@example.com.