e-satisfaction.com is the most complete Customer Engagement solution for retail, used by hundreds of omnichannel retailers, including major brands such as Leroy Merlin, Sephora, Intersport, La Redoute and many more. Our platform is a combination of products offering everything a retailer needs to engage customers, including:
- An easy and ready to use CX measurement and feedback system, covering all stages of the customer journey of a consumer buying online or offline
- Personalized close-the-loop tools that transform feedback and CX metrics to revenues and facilitate customer recovery
- Interactive CX badges that increase trust and boost conversion rates
- Smart and flexible Product Reviews that help retailers fill e-shops with authentic feedback from real users of products.
We are looking for a highly talented Customer Success Executive to embrace the opportunity of being part of our expansion in the French market, as part of our experienced Customer Success Team.
e-satisfaction.com is a technology company and our customer success and sales teams are currently working remotely, with periodic team (online and offline) gatherings that allow us to spend quality time when we are all together. This means that this is a remote working position.
If you are passionate about building relationships & engaging customers, understanding their needs and providing them solutions that work and you are excited by the idea of being an important team member of a rapidly growing company, we would love to hear from you!
What we want you to do
As our Customer Success Executive you will be welcoming retailers that want to explore ways to improve customer experience, get consumer feedback and engage their customers and will be guiding them through the methodology on which e-satisfaction.com has been built to help them. This hybrid role requires Customer Service and Commercial Skills, while knowledge of web technologies will be extremely useful.
The primary responsibilities of this role are the following:
- Showcase capabilities of e-satisfaction.com to prospect customers who asked for a demo, converting these prospects to registered users who will be eligible for a free trial use of the platform.
- Follow up the on-boarding process of the new customers and supporting them during the first weeks with e-satisfaction.com, to help them understand the value they can get by using e-satisfaction.com
- In the end of the trial use of the platform propose the best combination of features to customers, converting them to paying users of e-satisfaction.com
- Build an ongoing relationship with each client, throughout their entire lifecycle, and help the move between the CX Maturity Model of e-satisfaction.com by offering best‐practice advice and expert guidance on how they can monetize customer experience
- Give input to the Product team to enhance services features based on clients feedback
- Maintain up to date CRM & other communication tools that are being used internally
- Respond to incoming chat messages that originate from regions under your responsibility.
What we are looking for
The requirements of the ideal candidate for this role are a mix of soft skills and experience. We do look into several hard skills (i.e. studies, certifications, programming skills, etc), but the most important characteristic of the ideal candidate is to be a serial learner, fast moving person who embraces our vision to make every retailer open the discussions with consumers and create a healthier, better, bigger omnichannel retail market. In this context, the requirements and skills this position needs are the following:
- The ideal candidate should have 1 to 3 years of experience in customer support or account management positions, ideally within a software, technology, consulting or Saas company
- Language speaking requirements:
- French: Native
- English: Fluent
- Greek: Optional (but desirable)
- Ability to understand technology and be able to effectively combine product features to create solutions that tackle customers’ challenges
- Knowledge of retail and eCommerce industry and fundamental knowledge of digital marketing tools and capabilities that retailers use for customer acquisition
- Strong presentation, pitching, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer engagement
- Ability to prioritize, multi – task and work in a high speed environment
- Customer centric – Customer Centric – Customer Centric!
What do we offer
Technology companies are cool places to work. This is a benefit of its own, but we offer much more!
- Competitive remuneration package, enriched with objective-based bonus that can reach up to 30% of annual salary
- Flexibility on when to work and where to work from
- Ongoing training in new technologies and new fields you want to explore
- A working environment built to help you create. Be yourself and enjoy creating new exciting stuff
The most important part of our offering is to be a vital part of a highly growing company, with an established customer base and a solid orientation to the international market.
Why have we opened this position?
As mentioned above, e-satisfaction.com has already proven itself as it is the biggest, dominant Customer Engagement platform in Greek Retail market. After finishing a fundraising round, we are officially entering our scale up phase, internationalizing our efforts! Our first target will be the French market, where we will apply all the lessons and tactics that have made us dominant in Greece.
The handbook has been written, the product generates value and we are looking for the talented people who will be the first members of our international scale up team!
If you would like to be one of this premium group of people send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.