We are looking for talented individuals that are excited to join a highly growing technical team of the #1 Humanized Marketing Platform for e-business. A senior web developer will be assigned in one of our product teams:
- Ask Team: The team that manages and optimizes mechanisms that collect feedback from online consumers, as well as little details and tools needed to make integration of e-satisfaction rapid and easy for any e-business, of any size, anywhere in the world!
- Understand Team. The team that builds mechanisms that transform customer feedback data to information by using visualizations, data mining, text mining and various techniques and tools.
- Leverage Team: The team that builds, maintains and optimizes Humanized Marketing Automations that e-business use to create value and profits by using customer feedback.
What we want you to do
- Design and build e-satisfaction API and Collection components
- Design and create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Setup and monitor DevOps for code testing and deployment
- Review code and manage testing processes
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Translate of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integrate the front-end and back-end aspects of the platform
What we are looking for
- Working experience of 5+ years as a web (backend) developer or full stack developer
- Extended working experience with Version Control systems (git)
- Extended working experience using RESTful APIs
- Extended working experience in continuous delivery / deployment techniques
- Extended working experience with Test Driven Development
- Familiarization with data mining and text mining tools will be considered a plus
What do we offer
- The opportunity to be a vital part of a constantly growing product team that will create features, functionalities and technologies that have an impact in e-business
- Ongoing training in new technologies and new fields you want to explore
- An agile working environment where creativity & inspiration are key elements
If you fit for this position send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.