We are looking for talented individuals that are excited to join a highly growing technical team of the #1 Humanized Marketing Platform for e-business. Our Product includes the following teams:
- Ask Team: The team that manages and optimizes mechanisms that collect feedback from online consumers, as well as little details and tools needed to make integration of e-satisfaction rapid and easy for any e-business, of any size, anywhere in the world!
- Understand Team. The team that builds mechanisms that transform customer feedback data to information by using visualizations, data mining, text mining and various techniques and tools.
- Leverage Team: The team that builds, maintains and optimizes Humanized Marketing Automations that e-business use to create value and profits by using customer feedback.
The Data Engineer will be assigned to our Leverage Team.
What we want you to do
- Design and build e-satisfaction Data Processing tools
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures like databases and large codebases
- Develop dataset processes for data modeling, mining and production
- Recommend ways to improve data efficiency, reliability and quality
- Design databases able to support millions of records and SQL queries to retrieve data without delays
- Design and create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Design and build services at scale ready to accept millions of traffic requests
What we are looking for
- Working experience of 3+ years as a Data Engineer
- Extended working experience with SQL, relational databases, indexing and performance. NoSQL database knowledge would be considered a plus
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Writing and understanding code in PHP would be considered a plus.
What do we offer
- The opportunity to be a vital part of a constantly growing product team that will create features, functionalities and technologies that have an impact in e-business
- Ongoing training in new technologies and new fields you want to explore
- An agile working environment where creativity & inspiration are key elements
If you fit for this position send us your CV at email@example.com.